Reservoir Dogs 16th Anniversary
Saturday, May 17th @ 1:00pm $20 admission
Ok folks the 1st Feast of the Season, the one you all look forward to…
Rattletrap will be pulling out all the stops and cooking for three days !
This is the Menu:
Chicken Piccata Marsala BBQ Pulled Pork Chili Dinner Rolls
Jack Daniels Meatballs 6 Cheese Mac & Cheese Thin sliced roast pork in gravy 6’ Grinder
Pomegranate Kielbasa Sausage & Peppers Tortellini in Alfredo Sauce Cheese Biscuits
BBQ Sauce (for pulled pork) Ziti & Meatballs & Marinara Salad Cheesy Dip & Chips
Rattletrap’s Famous Pizza
Also, Live Music, Raffles, 50/50, Vendors and more.
Pizza Nite !! Every 1st and 3rd Friday of EVERY month.
The Reservoir Dogs M/C Pizza Nite
Thank you, everyone, who was able to take time out of your busy schedule to celebrate my 10th Anniversary. It’s been a long, weird, interesting, time and I’m glad I spent that time with the people I did.
1. May 17th, Reservoir Dogs 16th Anniversary 1:00pm $20 Donation.
Don’t miss the great food and great people that will be there.
A big “Thank You” to the Folks of Torrington and Passers by (for our 10th year collecting).
Your generosity allowed us to donate the following:
- Christmas Village: $1000.00
- Friendly Hands Food Bank:$1000.00 (and toys and food)
- St. Judes Children’s Hospital: $1000.00
- Sandy Hook memorial Playground: $1000.00
Check our our front page article in: The Register Citizen
A big “Thank You” to the Folks of Torrington and Passers by (for our 9th year).
So far our efforts have allowed us to donate:
- $1000 to Torrington Christmas Village
- $1000 to Friendly hands Food Bank (As well as a truckload of toys and food). Pictures to follow.
Check out the article in Ride-CT: (CLICK HERE)